Thursday, January 1, 2009

You CAN Handle It

OK, Your mother "borrows" your credit cards on occasion and then feigns disbelief when you call her on it...your current wife doesn't know you didn't actually get that annulment you said you did from the ex...you feel manipulated into throwing a party when you should have said, I'm so sorry, I won't be able to do that"...you just saw your good friend's husband in a bar with another woman.

What's a person to do? Ask the truth teller, of course.

I'll give you FREE, unfiltered, and of course, truthful advice. All you have to do is send an email with your dilemma. I will never publish your email--I will only publish your question and my response. Others can comment if they agree or disagree with my two cents. Or they can politely keep it to themselves.

I'll send you an email once I've posted my reply. Go ahead--ask me anything. I think you can handle the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment